Day 1 of the CF CSS team

idk what competitive latter is...

a competitive ladder is a system of games for a vertain game where there are rankings for individual players, and you can climb up ranks. it is highly competitive and the players are a lot better than the more casual steam players.

therefore, competitive ladder.

uhh css uses steam no matter what. :( im confused. im alot better than casual steam players..played cal-invite 4 seasons of cal and main 3 seasons...cs 1.6 played premier with HTP

uhh css uses steam no matter what. :( im confused. im alot better than casual steam players..played cal-invite 4 seasons of cal and main 3 seasons...cs 1.6 played premier with HTP

lol. im pm you the link to the ladder, its basically like steam, except a smaller more regulated community, and with rankings, so if you typed /me for example you might see:

#9000 out of 110000 players or something.

I was on for a little doing a 1 on 1 with Neodude. He was CT and I was T. I beat him, yay! But we both agreed that we don't like that de_contra map.
It's too big and I found the sewers buggy.

We are both in Australia so we both got around 200-300 ping. But it was playable. Well for me, dunno about Neodude, but it was fun! I'll play more often!

Server added to favs!

Back
Top Bottom