Dating Websites which are good?

eharmony will actually turn down ppl if there is no match for you..this has happened two a few ppl i know..

Happened to a friend of mine, said there wasnt a match for him. I think it was eHarmony, but yeah sucked for him.

The only one I know people have success with is plentyoffish, but randomly messaging cute people on facebook also tends to work, as does doing it on myspace.

It's got to be kind of awkward the first time you meet right? Most girls would just find that to be creepy.

Go to a club and mingle. It's the easiest way. A lot of people look different online than they do in real life. You don't want the awkwardness when you find out that the girl looks more like a gorilla.

I don't use web sites for dating. I recommend the good ol' fashioned way of going out alone or with good friends to a bar or some places, and start meeting girls. I've never did it, neither have I ever sparked to love, so I just use logic, therefore I could be wrong.

Lordlactose, you are never going to get laid, period.

Merry Christmas though, I banned you.

OP is banned, but I'll state my opinion regardless. Dating websites are pretty weak. I know many people who are having a relationship with someone who doesn't necessarily have the same opinions, views, and hobbies. There are people who are completely different and get along fine. Dating websites can't handle this concept.

Back
Top Bottom