Darned Facebook !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so much what to make a comment on her profile pic. Firstly, she put on ALOT of weight since we were going out. And to make it more funnier, she's on riding a statue of a pig. I really want to put the comment of "Nice Pig. I am not talking about the statue..."

^ ^ do you still have feelings for her, KC ? How long has it been ? It sounds kinda like you haven't gotten over her. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I was just curious.

I hate it when people i hate add me on it, then start talking like we're old friends... :confused:

On a side note, those of you who have fb, join the group in my sig, im trying to win muchas expensiveness prizes :) :)

I love getting adds from those people you went to high school with that treated you like crap, and all of the sudden they're like "OMG HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND!". Bah.

Especially the case around here, most people want to see how badly someone else is doing to validate themselves for getting knocked up, failing college, or just generally failing at life.

I love getting adds from those people you went to high school with that treated you like crap, and all of the sudden they're like "OMG HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND!". Bah.

Especially the case around here, most people want to see how badly someone else is doing to validate themselves for getting knocked up, failing college, or just generally failing at life.

One girl who didnt pay attention to me in school was like, hey ! How ya been !!! blah blah blah well kisses and hugs, come see me some time blah blah..."

Then I realized that my cousin has the same name, two grades later than me. LOL I should have said I will be right over to your house, but you gotta wear a blind fold, and we cant say a word. lol

One girl who didnt pay attention to me in school was like, hey ! How ya been !!! blah blah blah well kisses and hugs, come see me some time blah blah..."

Then I realized that my cousin has the same name, two grades later than me. LOL I should have said I will be right over to your house, but you gotta wear a blind fold, and we cant say a word. lol

Haha, that would have been great.

Yeah, but I wouldnt do that, Im happily married (well my wife is, anyway) :p Just kidding, she is a great woman.

i have found many many long lost high school and middle school friends through FB. but, my ex-wife also found me (not cool) and so did the woman i dated for 4 years before i met my current wife (REALLY not cool). other than that, i like it. plus, mafia wars is strangely addicting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom