Darned Facebook !

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool

Oldie but a goodie
I don't know how it happened, but an old girl friend from 9 yrs. ago found me (and she knows I'm married). Just how much can people find out about you on Facebook ? I only signed up because of persistence of family members. AND I didn't even share all that much personal information.

Anyone else having good/bad experiences with FB or other network sites ?

Re: D**mned Facebook !

Good experience.

besestest friend ever when I was a little kid moved in the 5th grade. Like 2-3 years ago he found me on myspace...coolest stuff ever. But ^^^ your experience is proof..good and bad can come from the ability to find people :(

I know what you mean mate, but that's the way it goes when you put any info out on the web, lol. :p

She must have been actually searching for you, or used her email to look for people and you had the same email addy. One thing I have different since past relationships would be a new email account so people can't find me using the old ones. Lol.

Or you could just make a dummy email account just for signing up.

If you were not so good the women would not still be chasing you.

It is your own fault.

I know what you mean mate, but that's the way it goes when you put any info out on the web, lol. :p

She must have been actually searching for you, or used her email to look for people and you had the same email addy. One thing I have different since past relationships would be a new email account so people can't find me using the old ones. Lol.

Or you could just make a dummy email account just for signing up.

Yeah, I guess it's possible - I cant remember if I had that email addy back then...

If you were not so good the women would not still be chasing you.

It is your own fault.

It's weird - She called me like 5 years ago, got my number from the yellow pages online or something. I told her when she called in 2004 I was married, she said she wouldnt get ahold of me again and voi la, fast forward 5 years ! Sent me a message.

And Hef, LOL, I am an honest guy and told my wife that this ex called back then. So, I do try to be a decent guy.

Oh well, I just will be more careful from now on... :rolleyes:

I've had a couple of people I would rather not ever talk to again look me up on Facebook. Considering it has been 23 years since high school the ill will has really mellowed out... not that I plan on going out for a drink with them or anything.

Facebook is kind of weird like that. I've had people I don't know add me, and they act like they know me. I'm like WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom