Darn Newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I went in just needing thermal paste (mx-2 and left with the paste, a wall mount, and headphones to use while gaming)... I'm such an impulse shopper...

What the heck...

I got to buy a new mouse and in the back of my head I'm thinking "man.. just one item... I gotta get something else..... just ONE thing? ........ ONE? what else... what else... Hmmm"

That site is like Wall-Mart... Go in for a $30 HDMI Cable and leave with $300 worth of stuff.. :lol:

anyway....
Newegg.com - RAZER Imperator Black USB Wired Laser 5600 dpi Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - Mice

Carry on...

I used to be an impulse shopper, but after getting burned a few times from buying crappy stuff on impulse, i now do extensive research on most every thing i buy.

Do you have that mouse yet? If so, do you like it for gaming? I really want a mouse with win7 support, this ocz mouse has no support past XP so I can't customize the strobe like blinking it does on higher dpi haha...

Do you have that mouse yet? If so, do you like it for gaming? I really want a mouse with win7 support, this ocz mouse has no support past XP so I can't customize the strobe like blinking it does on higher dpi haha...

Hasn't come in yet.. I was using a wireless laser mouse before and I notice that there is a substantial lag with the wireless mouse... either that or it's just my reactions. I've missed many kills because of the melee button or response lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom