Dark Souls 1

Still just been using my +15 scimitar... so I should forge the fury sword you think then?

I don't have a lightning spear lol. Was planning on going through Darkroot Garden next, actually. Might be a good idea now that I know I should get the lightning spear... need 25 faith for that, and mine is fairly low. So I'll have to build that up I guess before I can join that Covenant and get the spear.

Yeah that miracle is great. Sunbro covenant gives lightning spear miracles. I was talking about a spear infused with lightning damage in Sens fortress.

Yeah that miracle is great. Sunbro covenant gives lightning spear miracles. I was talking about a spear infused with lightning damage in Sens fortress.

Oh, so you meant there's one in there I need to look for? Thought you meant I needed one before I went there.

Carnage, did you get the Wing Spear? It is in the graveyard by the Firelink Shrine. I liked that thing for some reason. It is somewhat weak, but has decent reach and handles nicely.

Carnage, did you get the Wing Spear? It is in the graveyard by the Firelink Shrine. I liked that thing for some reason. It is somewhat weak, but has decent reach and handles nicely.

I don't believe so. I went partway back in the graveyard, but didn't venture too far back that way. Guess I should pay another visit back there lol.

Also... lame that the bonfire at Firelink is out now after the second bell :(. Guess I just need to hurry and get through Darkroot/Sens so I can get to Anor Londo and kill Lautrec.

I don't believe so. I went partway back in the graveyard, but didn't venture too far back that way. Guess I should pay another visit back there lol.

Also... lame that the bonfire at Firelink is out now after the second bell :(. Guess I just need to hurry and get through Darkroot/Sens so I can get to Anor Londo and kill Lautrec.

It can get a little rough because of the number of skeletons. Some don't aggro until you are on top of them too. I actually ran through there like my pants were on fire and grabbed what I could. It ended up being a suicide run, but I made it to the back and grabbed the spear.

It can get a little rough because of the number of skeletons. Some don't aggro until you are on top of them too. I actually ran through there like my pants were on fire and grabbed what I could. It ended up being a suicide run, but I made it to the back and grabbed the spear.

Bahaha, yeah I noticed that about the skeletons. Was trying to take them out one by one, but would usually be 2 or 3 at a time, so I had to work around that.

You guy's aren't making this any easier. I tried talking to a few co-workers and asking them to talk me out of leaving early, but one said they're leaving at noon and the others said that they can't tell me no because it's about 77 degrees with a cool breeze.

The only thing that might hang me up is that one of the other warrant guys is leaving at noon because he's not feeling well, so I'll probably end up having to stick it out the rest of the afternoon since we'll be short-handed.

You guy's aren't making this any easier. I tried talking to a few co-workers and asking them to talk me out of leaving early, but one said they're leaving at noon and the others said that they can't tell me no because it's about 77 degrees with a cool breeze.

The only thing that might hang me up is that one of the other warrant guys is leaving at noon because he's not feeling well, so I'll probably end up having to stick it out the rest of the afternoon since we'll be short-handed.

You sound a little under the weather yourself.

Use the Astora Sword you grabbed by the Undead Dragon in Valley of Drakes. Skeletons will not reform. The zweihander is back there also.

Back
Top Bottom