Dang SNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly turn up as I find the other students to slow and it really iritates me that they don't pick it up as quick as me. My teacher instead gives me exam papers which I do so that they can check that I have sufficient knowledge, my main problem know is I learn to much and go off syllabus and mark scheme so don't get the marks, but I can't unlearn knowledge its not the way my brain is wired. I love my geog teacher she is a laugh it makes the subject so much easier to learn with someone who is overly enthusiastic about it, almost scarily so.

I hardly turn up as I find the other students to slow and it really iritates me that they don't pick it up as quick as me. My teacher instead gives me exam papers which I do so that they can check that I have sufficient knowledge, my main problem know is I learn to much and go off syllabus and mark scheme so don't get the marks, but I can't unlearn knowledge its not the way my brain is wired. I love my geog teacher she is a laugh it makes the subject so much easier to learn with some who is overly enthusiastic about it almost scarily so.

dont be hitting on her salty! :D

Well there isnt snow here but there is ICE eveyware I just walked down to the doctors to drop of a perscription for my dad an I fell on my arse a good few times, Liverpool City Council how hard it it to put some grit on the road and the pavement.

I hardly turn up as I find the other students to slow and it really iritates me that they don't pick it up as quick as me. My teacher instead gives me exam papers which I do so that they can check that I have sufficient knowledge, my main problem know is I learn to much and go off syllabus and mark scheme so don't get the marks, but I can't unlearn knowledge its not the way my brain is wired. I love my geog teacher she is a laugh it makes the subject so much easier to learn with someone who is overly enthusiastic about it, almost scarily so.

Must be something about geography teachers then... Our geography department is actually mad, and my teacher is also very enthusiastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom