Dang car was torn in two parts!

I was right in the middle of one, well, not involved but I was there to witeness an actual accident similar to that on the 10 freeway going eastbound a few weeks ago. All the people in this pickup truck died. Two kids and two adults, dead. The pickup was literally torn in half, the top part has completely torn off (due to an impact to a tree). The freewas was shut down so there can be helicopter support. Two of them were in critical condition, but died at the hospital. It was caused by high speed driving and neglect of traffic.

It's a common thing these days to see this happen. Too many people on the freeways create havoc, stress, and a lot of road rage. I wish out of the blue, I can make 100,000,000 cars here in america just dissapear into thin air, with the exception of my car of course. Then I'll have the whole freeway to myself.

stuff like that is really sad...i'm a firefighter and have been to a wreck or two and it's pretty scary to see...my thoughts and prayers are always with the familys..

AmericanSensei said:
I see it everyday which is why I punish those I pull over to the steepest penalty possible, Usually taken to jail and impounded car. It's not worth it, It's really not. Yes, You may be a "so called" good driver, but others aren't. 1 person took the life of 3 others because they were either drunk, showing off, or racing.

Don't drink and drive, or speed.

I'm glad you punish those people to the steepest penalty, I would if I could. There's no excuse to be speeding, drinking and driving, street racing or in other words driving like an idiot. I don't see what's so "cool" about putting your life at risk as well as someone elses. I'd rather be a good driver and not be a risk than be a maniac on the road who drinks and drives. I think there ought to be stricter penalties for reckless driving because all it does is harm the driver and innocent people.

The tC has held good on crashes, ive seen pics of pickup crashing against it on the side at 40-50mph; the car held up very good I was surprised. To split in half I would say 100mph+.

NeXuS said:
Your a cop?? Will the driver be charged with man slaugher. Its scary because the car looks exactly like mine eeek.

Yeah, AmericanSensei is a police officer. :) Speaking of which, where have you been? :p Haven't seen you in a while...

Back
Top Bottom