damn, WTH!

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I sprained a muscle in my neck and it hurts like a b*tch!! I don't even know what I did exactly cause it just sort of sprained itself when I was lifting something. Now I'm drinking a bottle of jagermeister to try and ease off the pain. Sucks!

I did something to a muscle on my right thigh, near the crotch. I have to bend back every 5 min or so to stretch it and I hear cracking sounds. Softer than popping your knuckles. Doesn't hurt too much. It's getting better.

is it because you rolled you head on your neck? thats actually pretty bad for you.

no, i was lifting some stuff off my floor out of the way and just sort of throwing it off to the side so I was not being very careful and this box or whatever I picked up just caused the most major cramp in my neck as I was lifting so i dropped it immediately then i was in excruciating pain afterward. Now I can barely straighten my head out as my neck muscle (I think trapezius) is pulling a lot of my right side. The good thing is that it feels mildly better today.

Back
Top Bottom