D88

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so ArrizX doesnt get his head cut off before he can defend himself..

arrizx banned D88 upon request from an MSN convo, and NO he doesnt have the convo but he messaged me as soon as D88 contacted him and was wondering what was up, etc. IP's matched on the posts that led up (thread here) to the contact via MSN too. apparently D88 was "planning on commititing a crime" and erased his facebook to cover his tracks and wanted to cover up here too. end of disscussion on why\who banned him.

although i did find this via some googling

http://www.usask.ca/search/meta/met...xresults=20&status=none&query=austin++hnatiuk
i thing his name is austin hnatiuk from his MSN handle, and i found a "Rose Hnatiuk" in the almuni list there, so i searched for an "austin hnatiuk" and i got that hit...anyone in canada willing to call it? im in the US and dont have international calling on any of my phones.

hes not planning on faking his death in a canoeing accident or anything? and lmao brookfield gets unbanned every month

University of Saskatchewan is in the USA. HE doesn't live even close to US or either Saskatchewan.

University of Saskatchewan is in the USA. HE doesn't live even close to US or either Saskatchewan.

awww nvm then thought i was good detective work :p .....and why would it be in the US when there is a providence in canada named Saskatcewan?

err im confused here, was D serious? is he like mentally unstable or something?

Dude, what is he going to do?

I don't think ArrizX should have banned him, if he's going to commit a crime... then he should probably give the account info to the police or something.

Do NOT harbor a criminal by assisting in their wrong doings, or you yourself can and will be pulled into the jurisdiction process, should the crime be bad enough.

What if this kid was to commit assault, and or murder, and upon investigation his hard drive showed traces back to CF, and they find evidence that you were aware of a potential crime, and assisted in hiding his information.

I would stay out of the ordeal.. hes banned, fine.. but don't start erasing posts and accounts because it might get you in trouble.

Er...okay...

Does he know that Facebook and the like will most likely keep the account even after deletion for moments like this?
Myspace and some e-mail accounts do it.

Do NOT harbor a criminal by assisting in their wrong doings, or you yourself can and will be pulled into the jurisdiction process, should the crime be bad enough.

What if this kid was to commit assault, and or murder, and upon investigation his hard drive showed traces back to CF, and they find evidence that you were aware of a potential crime, and assisted in hiding his information.

I would stay out of the ordeal.. hes banned, fine.. but don't start erasing posts and accounts because it might get you in trouble.

by banning? his profile is still there so all arrizx really did was made it so he cant post\delted his avatar.

Dude, what is he going to do?

I don't think ArrizX should have banned him, if he's going to commit a crime... then he should probably give the account info to the police or something.

with what information? "a guy in canada plans to commit a crime..." i dont think they can really do much anyways.

err im confused here, was D serious? is he like mentally unstable or something?

he sounded ok to me, wasnt drunk or anything..

Er...okay...

Does he know that Facebook and the like will most likely keep the account even after deletion for moments like this?
Myspace and some e-mail accounts do it.

he just deleted all the information...not the account.

awww nvm then thought i was good detective work :p .....and why would it be in the US when there is a providence in canada named Saskatcewan?
There is a province in Canada called Saskatchewan. He told me he lived in Lethbridge, Alberta (west of Saskatchewan) if I remember correctly...

@lhuser: University of Saskatchewan is in Saskatchewan http://www.usask.ca/

University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada
(306) 966-4343
It just says welcome to the U of S...University of Saskatchewan.

Name Department Phone
Hnatiuk, A. Facilities Management Division 306 966-4590

I have unlimited long distance within Canada and the US but meh... calling would feel a little strange. Did he even tell you he was at the University of Saskatchewan? There are probably people with the same last name and first initial anyway. random: I've never heard anyone with the surname Hnatiuk around here... is it aboriginal or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom