:D in-n-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-n-Out = meh. Five Guys is much, much better.

And, yea, about the skin...You guys must not be paying Baez enough, it's been ages already ;) Also, I don't know if you ever look at this skin in IE, but rounded corner fail in IE so the buttons looks weak.

In-n-Out = meh. Five Guys is much, much better.

And, yea, about the skin...You guys must not be paying Baez enough, it's been ages already ;) Also, I don't know if you ever look at this skin in IE, but rounded corner fail in IE so the buttons looks weak.

Baez really is working on a new skin, but vB4 is a pain in the rear about it. "vB is a database-driven application. That means that all values are not hard-coded but instead are dynamically produced via database values. This includes posts, threads, links, the sidebar, forums and even the CSS controlling the styles. [Baez quote]" vB changed EVERYTHING with vB4.

I can say that the new skin is coming along, though. The staff are helping test it for bugs. Hopefully we will be able to give a preview in the very near future.

Yea, I really don't care. The current skin is clean and streamlined, albeit generic. I was just messing around. I totally understand how vB is a PITA with skins, as I did the FF site. The most annoying thing is every time an update is applied some of the templates and style vars have to be redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom