Cyrsis - in game video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks nice, but the jungle sequence looks like far cry but with better graphics and destructable enviroments.

The aircraft carrier though, looks amazing. It reminds me of the spider things in Quake 4, but alot cooler presentation.

I just hope it runs on my current machine.

Awsome.................can't wait. Of course..........it probably wont look that good on my comp, but we'll see. lol

looks nice but I'd need to see a higher resolution video rather than some crap that looks like it was shot on a cell phone...although I assume that is still being rendered with DX9 instructions

I liked the way the plane looked when it's taking off in the sunlight

ooo I see there are still some stalker videos floating around, wonder if it will actually come out in 2007 or if they'll delay it again

Boy i hope its like far cry in many aspects and better graphics. Far cry was my favorite game of all time. So i hope they keep it moveing in the same direction. I really liked how u could go just about anywhere on a map and still beat the level. ]
And im pretty sure we will all have to upgrade our systems. Atleast to play it with a good res and physics sweeeeeeeeeeeetl.

Looks nice but i cant really say that it looks nice cause it looks like crap because of the quality and i quit half way through it cause my eyes were hurting :p

I thought it was freakin amazing even on that crap res for a camera. I mean the forest scene is LIKE Farcry but its so much different. And that alien tank was so cool. The dude you play as is pretty unrealistic compared to the graphics and physics of the game though. If the freeze shot will freeze and shatter a car im sure it would to the guy like it did that other AI bot. but MEH idc it looks sweet.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Well, it looks nice, but the jungle sequence looks like far cry but with better graphics and destructable enviroments.

The aircraft carrier though, looks amazing. It reminds me of the spider things in Quake 4, but alot cooler presentation.

I just hope it runs on my current machine.

you have a 6800GT? IGN ran the game with an AMD dual core and X1900XTX and they got 30 fps average. res/settings unknown though.

Looks fantastic, I liked it when he looked through the iron sight on the machine gun and you can really tell the depth of field. I assume it was running on DX9 and not on DX10, if it was DX9 it looking amazing and imagine what it will look like with DX10!! btw on the video if you look in bottom right hand corner you'll see a button with a down arrow, if you click on this you can play the video in it's original size. It's a bit small but no smaller than the Gamespot videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom