Cyber bullying

Brookfield

Golden Master
In England recently there's been a spate at some schools of cyber bullying against teachers, at one school a young teacher was subjected to it, a photo of her had her head pasted on on the body of a naked, sexually explicit young woman, & put on You Tube, knowing that she used it, is this happening just over here in England?, this is a serious matter, so not too many jokes please, in fact, none would be good.

I havn't really heard of that happening here in america, I remember in high school some kids photoshopped a teachers head on some less than pleasing images but it never blew up that big to be in the news and I don't think the teacher ever found out. I know that every know and then you will see something in the paper about a student sending a death/derogatory email to a teacher.

There are some sick people out there, what must that teacher be thinking? , knowing when she walks into that school everybody staring and probably laughing at her, thats not a joke at all, what would happen if she was the sensitive type that cracked and went and did something stupid like suicide,
What then, would they laugh then? those people make me sick :mad:

Those people make me sick too. I think laws should be applied and if the person does suicide himself because of it, the offender WILL get death penalty. It's all with that nowdays.

taking the mick out of your teachers in a verbal way by saying things like "ahh shes a crap teacher" and things like that is fine imo (as long as the teacher doesnt hear them). im not even too bothered if things like that get said on myspace and stuff.. but when its something like this its taking it a bit too far. teachers expect petty abuse behind their backs, but that ^ is just sick. the worst part is that it was put on youtube.

Brookfield said:
In England recently there's been a spate at some schools of cyber bullying against teachers, at one school a young teacher was subjected to it, a photo of her had her head pasted on on the body of a naked, sexually explicit young woman, & put on You Tube, knowing that she used it, is this happening just over here in England?, this is a serious matter, so not too many jokes please, in fact, none would be good.
yet another case of severly bad parenting , that is just totally sick , even worse is the fact that it was placed on you tube , yet i bet if she refused to tech them children their parents would be the first to complain

Well, so far, I'm ashamed to say that it seems that my England has excelled itself in the stupidly cruel stakes, by coming up with something even worse than its happy slapping idea.

I was at school when they stopped the cane or leather strap, I thought it was sensible at the time, not so sure now...
Our gym teacher got around that by reckoning that a proper boot up the arse was legit :). His classes were always very well behaved.

Teachers can't touch you now in the UK.

parismouton said:
I was at school when they stopped the cane or leather strap, I thought it was sensible at the time, not so sure now...
Our gym teacher got around that by reckoning that a proper boot up the arse was legit :). His classes were always very well behaved.

Teachers can't touch you now in the UK.
i have noticed that , i am still in schoo, in the uk and if a teacher even touches a child they could loose their job , i think it is madness i see some of the pric*s in my school and think why not let the teachers give them a good slap

muz379 said:
i have noticed that , i am still in schoo, in the uk and if a teacher even touches a child they could loose their job , i think it is madness i see some of the pric*s in my school and think why not let the teachers give them a good slap

thats the most crap i have ever heard. I get so tired of some punk kids mouthing off to some teacher and they mostly get away with it. In my Liturature class ( for some reason) we got on the topic of gas prices and how you need to look for good milage in a car,, and some kid was telling the teacher she drove a dingy,piece-of-crap van and said no wonder someone would wonder about that because she is poor. :eek: Its not so much what he said but she looked like she was going to cry and did nothing! I mean that kid needs that S*** slapped out off him for talking like that to her( she is like 55). :D

Back
Top Bottom