Cya Later

To the OP, I don't know you nor do I have any idea of what happened with you, but as others have said.......

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya......see ya

So every account from George, and every spammer acount should be allowed until we know they aren't going to change?

Reason with me here. No matter how many accounts George has it's still George on the other side of the screen. Therefore, there's no need it giving those accounts time. However, if it is a new member, then why wouldn't you?

Reason with me here. No matter how many accounts George has it's still George on the other side of the screen. Therefore, there's no need it giving those accounts time. However, if it is a new member, then why wouldn't you?

but how would you know that its George, and not an actual new member?
They might be on vacation/road trip, and used them public computers, and create a new account and spam there. The IP address method wouldnt really work in this way i dont think.

Can someone update me on what happened? I just joined.

Long story short, just joined, thought he was perfect and knew everything, but was incorrect and demeaning in a majority of his posts. So he didn't get a lot of respect back. He whines that he's taking a couple weeks off, but kept posting, so our buddy Celegorm helped him out the door with a two-week suspension. Any other questions?

Back
Top Bottom