Customers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone can attest to how it is to be permanantly dead. I do not count near death experiences or situations in which you believe you may have been "dead." I also do not count situations in which a medical staff pronounces you dead and then you are somehow revived, or if your heart stops functioning for a variable amount of time and then it is somehow restarted. I define death as such. To be dead is to be in a permanent state of unbeing. To be done with the definition of life. To no longer grow, change adapt, or learn anything. Therefore, noone can say to be dead is any "better" or "worse" than it is to be as it is such now.

Just an opinion..

what about that person they operated on? i saw it on TLC a while back, it was some person that needed a heart operation to save his/her life(i dont remember if it was agirl or boy) they put him in ice until his heart stopped, and heas like that for about an hour, so he was CLINICALLY DEAD WHILE THEY WERE OPERATING SINCE THE HEART WASNT PUMPING AT ALL AND THE BRAIN WASNT RECAIVING OXYGEN EITHER(and no the heart rate wasnt slowed down it was completely stopped), so was this person dead? are the people Cryogenically frozen dead?

...He died sleeping with me...

Am I the only one who read it?

But seriously I am sorry to here about your cat.

That kid who drunk the viniger must have been either retarded or on the make possibly both. Shame he didn't die because we all know the gene pool needs a little chlorine from time to time.

what about that person they operated on? i saw it on TLC a while back, it was some person that needed a heart operation to save his/her life(i dont remember if it was agirl or boy) they put him in ice until his heart stopped, and heas like that for about an hour, so he was CLINICALLY DEAD WHILE THEY WERE OPERATING SINCE THE HEART WASNT PUMPING AT ALL AND THE BRAIN WASNT RECAIVING OXYGEN EITHER(and no the heart rate wasnt slowed down it was completely stopped), so was this person dead? are the people Cryogenically frozen dead?

Using my Definition, he was not dead, since he is now still living...
Not that I expect people to USE my definition..

But clinically dea is dea right? no pumping blood, no O2 to the brain?lifeles for abotu an hour, I always pondered if i could do something similar like this to loophole through a life sentence. Since i technically would be declared dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom