custom computer help

seasemoid

Solid State Member
hi my name is steven and im 14. im about to build my first computer and i'd like to have some help with the parts I have to use and stuff!

thanks

Well - what type of spec are you after? A great deal depends on your personal oppinions - AMD or Intel is the first choice you must make; it will shape most things to follow. Especially the motherboard - unless you have a motherboard you want and therefore the Motherboard will shape the Proccessor.

Power is also a factor - and last but not least; your budget!

hey steven,
thats good your interested in building computers at such a young age. if you want some help with building a computer check out www.building-computers.com .. im sure it can give you some insight into what kinda questions you will have

Dell are very good. We run this forum on our Dell server!
But you can't beet custom building our own computers.

No! It is the most natural thing that any person can do! Just you, the Computer, and a Screw Driver - the sounds of the birds, the smell of Anti-Static Bagging, the feel of nice new Computer bits, the taste of a beautiful cup of tea! It is fabulous!

Lord Kalthorn said:
No! It is the most natural thing that any person can do! Just you, the Computer, and a Screw Driver - the sounds of the birds, the smell of Anti-Static Bagging, the feel of nice new Computer bits, the taste of a beautiful cup of tea! It is fabulous!
Yeah!

Hi,

I always tend to go down the custom route myself, as then you get a PC that matches your needs exactly. You can tailor every component to your exact needs based on your usage.

However, I have always fancied buying a Dell PC. They do offer a fully customisation service, so you can have exactly what you want if you have the right money. There does seem to be a big difference between there package PC's and those that are heavily customised.

Either way..........you get a custom PC that meets your needs.

Yeah - but the likelyhood is that it will be more expensive than buying from a store. And - generally you can get what you want - it depends what you can get for what price.

Back
Top Bottom