Custom built gaming/media computer.CHEAP

bryanc82

Solid State Member
My buddy and I built this computer in december.We built it for gaming/media/multitasking.The computer is very fast,plays games on the highest settings with no lagging.there are no hardware/software issues.The only reason I am selling is because I need $$ for my car. computer is located in ny.will meet for pick up,or will ship.I am asking $1150.00 for the whole setup tower,22" westinghouse lcd widescreen,logitech wireless mouse/keyboard and logitech 5.1 speckers.comes with windows xp,kaspersky internet security,ad-aware se pro.also will throw in a few games-need for speed most wanted,oblivion,stubbs the zombie,doom3 the specs for the tower are as follows.

ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE NVIDA NFORCE 939 MOTHER BOARD
AMD ATHLON 64 X2 3800+ PROCESSOR
XFX GEFORCE 6800 XTREME GRAPHIC CARDS-X2 SLI
SOUND BLASTER X-FI SOUNDCARD
GEIL 2048MB PC3200 DDR.400MHZ DUEL CHANNEL MEMORY
SEAGATE 320MB SATA HARD DRIVE
SEAGATE 120 HARD DRIVE
LITE-ON DVD/CD BURNER WITH LITE-SCRIBE
LITE-ON DVD DRIVE.
SEBRENT 52 IN 1 MEMORY CARD READER/WRITER.
ASPIRE X-PLORER CASE
ASPIRE 500W SEE THROUGH POWER SUPPLY.

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

STA_1689.jpg

deff. worth it.This computer is only a few months old.

its no worth it at all. its a 3800x2 which are cheap. Check my PC out and read my specs. If anyone is interested Im selling it for 1050. Much beter than what he selling and mines worth it.

-Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate Or WINDOWS XP
-AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ @ 2.61GHz (can over clock to 3.0GHz)HT: 2000MHz
-L1 Cache: 128KB+128KB
-L2 Cache: 2 x 1MB
-Asus NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra motherboard
-2GB DDR2 SDRAM PC2-6400 800MHz Ram (expandable to 8GB)
-GeForce XFX 7900GS 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E graphics Card (Plays all latest games)
-Pioneer 16x Internal Double-Layer DVD±RW/CD-RWDVD
-WD 250GB SATA Hard Drive (Will include many softwares, music, movies, games)
-6 USB Ports (front and back)
-Antec 480 watt Power Supply
-Arctic COOLING Freezer 64 Pro CPU Cooler
-Antec P160 Case with Temperature Control
-Side Panel

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

hey bigshot mine comes with a 22" wide screen,keyboard and mouse.my sound card is better,my mother board is better i have more hard drive space,light scribe.and is pretty pathetic you try to jack my thread.

hey bigshot mine comes with a 22" wide screen,keyboard and mouse.my sound card is better,my mother board is better i have more hard drive space,light scribe.and is pretty pathetic you try to jack my thread.

Indeed. Moderator should come in hand to clean up the thread jacking. :rolleyes:

Thats kind of rude of you to jack his thread AND brag. A moderater need to remove the pics.

Back
Top Bottom