Cussing... Should it be banned in...

OK...
from todays newspaper...
A british rapper yesterday claimed she was refused entry to the US because of her songs political content lyrics"
MIA is the daughter of a sri lanken Tamil Tiger, her songs highlight the tamil tigers 30 year sepratist movement against the srilanken armed forces.

Passages of her second single were blocked from being aired on MTV because they told a story of a suicide bomber in srilanka

Other artists baned in the US include ICE T - Cop killer (the song was banned for years and he was arrested for singing it at a concert. and spent many years in court batteling to have the song heard

I don't think that the arts should be censored, but don't you realise that it already happens!!!

natej315 said:
I swear 24/7 so i support it :D

ever try going a whole day with out swaering it's impossible

come to wear I live the conversation goses something like this

wat up nothing man you should have saw dis fine a** B**** man I would love to **** her dat B**** was fine as ****

and thats mild

Hackslayer said:

wat up nothing man you should have saw dis fine a** B**** man I would love to **** her dat B**** was fine as ****

and thats mild
I don't think I could go a day without swearing either.. :-/

Hackslayer said:

and thats mild

I'd probably never say a sentence like that.
U can get ur point through without swearing, atleast I can.
But still, can't really remember a day when I haven't sweared even once.

why would you want to ******* ban cussing?? ****** ***** **********!!! I cuss all the ******* time! **********!!............lol

Anyway, if you don't want to hear cussing in music, listen to the radio edit. If you don't want to hear cussing in movies, watch them on tv. Banning cussing is taking away our right to free speech. Besides, I listen to a lot of rap and heavy metal, could you imagine rappers rapping without cussing??? It'd make me want to stop listening to music.

you're all over protected in america anyway...

in britain people are pretty much allowed to say whatever they like on TV after 9pm, practically no word is off limits.

root said:
you're all over protected in america anyway...

in britain people are pretty much allowed to say whatever they like on TV after 9pm, practically no word is off limits.
Yeah, America... blah :p

America is the home of the free, expect for that, and that, o yea and that one too!

And ICE T Censored? He can't be freedom of speech... Maybe civil but not crimial.

Ok imagine this movie scene

A guy has a gun pointed to his head by his former wife

"*** YOU I TRUSTED YOU ******"

After censoring

"Honey, baby i love you why did you backstab me like this"

IDK I like the first one better.

Back
Top Bottom