Cube Desktop Software? One That Provides a BLANK New Desktop when Switched

JONNYTWO

Baseband Member
hello, i am looking for Cube dektop program that can provide me with a *Blank* desktop free of shortcuts/ icons/files used on primary desktop when switched. I have used a few of them but they only free up taskbar space.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi,

I am guessing that you are using a variant of windows? I will have to do a little looking for some, but I am sure that there are some out there.

Cheers!

Hi,

I haven't found a free software anyware. There is a piece of software called Yod'm, but it isn't free.

i have used that but it only gives you "more desktops" w/o actually giving you more "desktop space", just like any other one i've tried.

DonnyTen said:
i have used that but it only gives you "more desktops" w/o actually giving you more "desktop space"

Can you explain that a little more. Are you saying that it doesn't actually let you run programs on the extra desktops?

no... I am looking for more "desktop space". like when you first install windows, you have a fresh desktop until it becomes cluttered with icons and other crap. I'm looking for a program that can give me a *new blank* desktop(s)

Back
Top Bottom