CS questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
While surfing some videos in the net to add to my profile in a certain site, I suddenly stumbled on a video about counterstrike. The title is "cheater busted". The scenario is, they are having a LAN party and they found a player who is cheating. Well the host, I think, DID some scary moves. He and another guy at that moment carried the cheating player outside. The another guy carried the player's CPU and guess what, he throw a $2000 worth of CPU into the open space in the parking lot, smashing all the precious components...What a nice way to treat cheaters :p

Here's the link of the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2082DVPMl4&search=counterstrike source

Well back to the topic, I just wonder how CS servers or hosts detect cheaters who play in their servers? Is there some sort of third party software or just a plain typed command that reveals or monitors if a player is cheating?

And, what sort of commands or hacks that are considered cheating? Could you tell me some and what effect they make? Well to tell you Im not asking so that I can cheat also just want to have idea if ever I hosted a game..^_^

What are some allowed commands in playing that will improve your gameplay?

Next, I want to ask what is the most common server rules that are usually implied? I see some videos of CS where they have freezetime. Aside from that, how many minutes before they have a map rotation? Whats the usual time span? I just want to get ideas of the game plays of other countries because here in philippines, cs1.3 is the commonly used for tournaments and de_dust and de_dust2 only is the tournament map..No freezetime, roundtime is 3min, timelimit is 0, race to 15 then switch teams.. I see CS in countries where I see intense teamwork and play on switching maps and not just de_dust which inspires me. I hope cyber gaming will be like sport here someday..

wallhack, aimbots and other performance enhancers are considered cheats.

but that video is ****ing hilarius, although i hope that kid sued the guys that threws his computer and smashed it to **** cuase if it cost him $2000 then they would be in some trouble.

LOL, a simple forcing him to get/kicking him out wouldve done fine. If i was that guy i would sue them the next day.

you sound like a noob who wants to cheat.

css is the most hacked game on the planet, try google.

If I caught a hacker in person I wouldn't break his PC but I would break his face.

L8

The computer casing and internal components is not called the CPU. The central processing unit is the CPU.

Sorry it just bugs me when people say that.

So CS is hacked more when playing?....Guess I rather play BF2 then T_T

jus play on servers with good admins. admins can kick or ban any player for hacking, without notice. or even better, become an admin and u can kick the hackers.

i have around 10 servers i play on, and i know the admins dont take no ****! (one of em was in my flat 1st yr at uni, so he cool!)

if u want a list of good servers i can post later if u like?

personally ive never hacked, and wudnt know where 2 start, but u can see a hacker a mile off.

btw if u get caught hacking by steam they will ban u! and prob ban ur IP too.

i play css very often and you will be suprised how many hackers there are we once had 1 in our clan and didnt know for a while lol till she started pulling of some ridiculous shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom