crysis

im only so-so with a lot of fps. i know crysis is gonna be ground breaking, but i dont really want to. i just dont feel like playing another fps game. but maybe i will change my mind and we can all create a clan or sumthing if they have one online.

im only so-so with a lot of fps. i know crysis is gonna be ground breaking, but i dont really want to. i just dont feel like playing another fps game. but maybe i will change my mind and we can all create a clan or sumthing if they have one online.

Ah I see. I'm not that great with FPS either. The only one I'm really good at is Halo 2 and that's using my Xbox.

What I love about Crysis is how open-ended the game is.
If you feel like mowing down an entire forest, grab a rocket launcher or a minigun and start mowing. Trees will react and break realistically to how they're shot.
If you need to take out a room full of enemies, you have an endless amount of options. You could boost the strength on your armor and go in full blast, you could turn on speed and just zip in, drop a grenade and zip out. Hell you can even just jump on the roof, punch out the panels, fall in the midst of them and punch them all.
Why follow that same dirt path leading up the mountain when you can just go mountain climbing and get there faster.
If you have a helicopter gunship bothering you, theres endless possibilities to shoot it down. You could configure your gun with a scope and snipe the individual rocket pods mounted on the wing stubs. You could just grab a rocket launcher and blow it into oblivion. Haha, if you even want to, just grab an explosive barrel and throw into the rotor blades...the explosion will just destroy it.
The engine is so realistic that if theres a HUMVEE jeep coming towards your position, you could shoot the tires out and the vehicle would swerve and lose control like in real life. It can even flip over if it swerves at an extreme angle too.

Haha, if I had Crysis, after I beat the game I'll probably try to beat the game by going through and punching everyone and everything to death just for shits and giggles. :p

Back
Top Bottom