crysis omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. to clear things up.
CRYSIS WILL RUN ON DX9!!!
I read through this thread and saw nobody acknowledge this.

DX10 is OVER-hyped. Its not really DX10 making these games the way they are, its the advancement we've had with the graphics cards. If we were to somehow add DX10 to the hl2 engine, you wouldn't see much of a difference between DX9 and DX10.

its a common misconception.

Sorry to high jack this thread but if I run Dual X1900XTX's in crossfire should I expect to run that game on higher settings? and also my cpu is overclocked 2.9?

I wouldn't say max settings, but I'd say pretty high. And seeing you have a 19" LCD, you play on 1440 x 900. So you'll probably get decent performance.

How demanding is this game...

i have
8800gtx
e6600
2gb ram

and I was told I couldn't even run this game at max settings??!?!
Thats really the only reason I got the 8800gtx.. Is this true??

Not sure about max settings. Just depends on what resolution, you plan on playing at. But you're system should play it, at very high settings.

hay guyz i want to run crysis it looks like the coolest game ever omg anyways lol i want to know if it is enough to use a 6600gt that is slightly overclocked or should i SLI it with the 5700le from my dad's computer i think that might help things a bit also do i need a special power supply if i do SLI the 6600 and 5700 and last but not least do i have to have vista to play crysis because my brother got vista on his laptop and i dont know if i like it plus he says windows 95 was faster lol ok well thats it so let me know k thx bye

LOL!
Has KMAN been feeding you some of his medication ?

And the big question there is whether or not your 5700 LE is APG or PCI?
(Yes, there was is a PCI 5700 LE. It the biggest video that I have seen for PCI slots. I have sold a few.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom