Cross Platforming Pros and Cons...

Man PP, I'd love to play you 2vs2 you on your PC with your best player and me on PS4 with my friend Dan. I don't think you'd have a slaughterfest and I'm even out of practice. We make just as many PC players rage quit as PS4 players.

I agree, but I wasn't necessarily talking about limiting the PC experience in general. I was referring to the option for cross-play. I'd make a guess that there'd be additional settings that a PC player must make (or settings to remove) to optimize their cross-play experience with a console gamer; otherwise, they'd just opt not to connect to consoles and go about their merry way. PC would obviously still come with all of the bells and whistles.

Man PP, I'd love to play you 2vs2 you on your PC with your best player and me on PS4 with my friend Dan. I don't think you'd have a slaughterfest and I'm even out of practice. We make just as many PC players rage quit as PS4 players.
Lol There hasn't been any consistent PS4 players that have beat us due to skill. It's especially bad when we are on a roll. Our last game was 9-0 and had 5 people quit on the other team.

I agree, but I wasn't necessarily talking about limiting the PC experience in general. I was referring to the option for cross-play. I'd make a guess that there'd be additional settings that a PC player must make (or settings to remove) to optimize their cross-play experience with a console gamer; otherwise, they'd just opt not to connect to consoles and go about their merry way. PC would obviously still come with all of the bells and whistles.
Exactly what I was talking about. What's the point because PC players will say screw this if you have to take stuff away just to make it fair.

I've seen this personally and can back up this statement.

That being said...Dan rage quits his own teammates.

Edit--Also I think cross platform play would be best held for co-op games. Too much nerd rage to begin with for competitive play imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom