Cross-channel marketing strategy?

lionelwhereareyou

Solid State Member
I'm developing a cross-channel marketing strategy to get more traffic, and getting a bit lost. Some of the things I'm looking to implement include web and app push notifications and email marketing. Is there a tool you'd recommend that can help me set this up? I'd also welcome any app that can collect and funnel the relevant data regarding consumer interactions/impressions into one place for easy following.

Thanks!

Great choice! While multichannel marketing is good, these channels work independently from each other, so they don’t provide, let's say, a connected user experience like cross channel marketing. And, of course, you build trust through consistent messaging. Now, here's a guide my colleagues found helpful (some of them use the platform mentioned). I think it could be what you're looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used tools like HubSpot and Mailchimp for email marketing, and they're user-friendly. For data collection and analysis, Google Analytics and Mixpanel have worked wonders.

To smooth-run your cross-channel marketing strategy, you can use tools like HubSpot, Adobe Campaign, and Mailchimp for managing web push notifications and email marketing. These platforms provide email campaigns, push notifications, automation, analytics, and customer segmentation. For collecting and centralizing consumer data, Google Analytics and Mixpanel can help track user interactions and impressions across different channels.

Back
Top Bottom