crocodile hunter = dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...I'm sorry, I tried not to laugh...."

Yeah, man... That is RRREEAAALLY sad.... :(

...lol
24.gif

Rest In Peace, Erwin... :cool:

I woke up the other day only to hear the rest of my family elsewhere in the house talking about it. It didn't start off my day well, and it really ****es me off how he died and that he did die.

I feel bad for his wife and kids.

As for my earlier comments, I do appologies if I offend any one, but I just don't like Steve Irwin.

My problem with Crocodile Hunter is that guy is a fool. Not including Feeding Baby To Crocodile Insidents, he always getting dangerously close to the animals. Not just the ones that could kill you, but the ones that are on endangered species listings.
Like there that that insident with the Pengiens last year.
Like if he want to put his head inside the a crocodile's mouth, then so be it if he gets it bitten off. But if animals are on an endangered species listing, a man in his profession should be smart enough to know that he posses a bigger threat the animal.

Also, I have found that there has been much better australian wild life presenters than him too.

* The Bush Tucker Man (my favorite)

* Alby Mangels I got a lot of respect for this guy as he was running productions on shoe string budgets.

* And for those people old enough to remember, the Wayland Brothers.

However at least guys did not pretend to be Crocodile Dundee just to get the ratings.
Like I remember when Crocodile Hunters was just starting out, there was a lot of my friend that would watch the show just to see how much a fool that this guy was. Like about the only thing I have seen him actually run from is a feral cat . And talking from personal experience, beleive me, you want to run from those.

I finally, as an Australian, i got sick and tired of the international stereo typing that Steve Irwin caused. Like I don't use the word CRIKEY! I've lost count the number of times I have had americans try to use that word as if it was common slang to us.

In a way, I am glad that he died doing what he loved doing. This is some thing that most other celebrities don't do.
I alway thought that he would of died by a snake bite or some thing else.

Over all, I just found that he was extremely foolish and that where much better presenters out there.

From what i read, he wasnt in any known danger when he actually got speared. Its not like he was in search of the sting rays so that they could attack him. It was hiding under the sand, practically invisible and Steve happened to swim over him.

Stop pulling this crap that he was always putting him self in direct and deadly danger and it was bound to happen. If what i read was true, he had no idea that it was there and it was totally a freak accident.

EDIT, that was weird, something like that though. Sounded better earlier. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom