Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
Man the people at the wiki are insane.

Already edited with details and evreything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin
Did you see the disclaimor at the top? - lol
Originally posted by Wikipedia
Due to recent vandalism, editing of this article by anonymous or newly registered users is temporarily disabled.
Such users may discuss changes, request unprotection, or create an account.

Lmao, the irony here. He was filming a movie called "the oceans deadliest", how sad.... :(

They'll probably still release it, and put that in the movie. Really, I think he would want it that way. It is the truth.

The weirdest part of it all is that there have only been 3 recorded/known deaths-by-stingrays in Australia, ever.

Stingrays hardly ever kill people... Strange how some people can be around them all the time and they never will hurt them... Yet there deadly....

CRIKEY!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html

Irwin was killed almost instantly when the stingray stabbed him Steve in the heart with its poisonous 20cm barb as he snorkelled off Port Douglas, in north Queensland, yesterday morning.

Irwin was shooting a documentary on dangerous marine life, in shallow water at Bat Reef, about 32 nautical-miles offshore, about 11am (AEST).

Frankly speaking, he had it coming with the way that he alway got too close to animals.

Sad to see the bloke go.
I can not honestly say that I am going to miss him. I like the way that he was showing the australian animals. However I did not like his excution of doing it by getting dangously close some thing that could kill you in an instant.

Re: CRIKEY!

Harper said:
going to miss him. I like the way that he was showing the australian animals. However I did not like his excution of doing it by getting dangously close some thing that could kill you in an instant.

Specially with his 8 month old son in his hands :rolleyes:

The man managed twenty foot crocs, venomous snakes and all sorts of deadly critters yet dies in a fashion that might befall any tourist or novice diver. I guess I would agree that he "had it coming," just not in the way it actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom