crazy stuff pets do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's cat used to (somehow) crawl through the heating duct of his trailer and come up through the floor registers. I have no idea how that's possible, but I swear to god he did it.

My rabbit is coming up to 5 years now and he's erm quite rounded, anyway he has this plastic pipe which he seems to have some sort of lets say relationship with...

I had a boxer growing up. Great dog. His name was Dingo, named after my uncle's boots. He was the same color and just as wrinkled. :p

He had a couple of bad habits, though. If he got in the house, he headed straight for the recliner (he was an outside dog). Whoever was in the recliner was soon out of it as he would literally push you out of it, usually over the arm. he then promptly stretched out and went to sleep.

His other bad habit was to lay up against teh screen door and break wind. It wasn't bad enough that he would fart, he would look back over his shoulder to make sure it wafted into the house! I accused my dad of doing it for a long time until I was home alone and he did it.

He was a good one.

sounds lime my current boxer named pockets. hes a male brindle and 15 months old. he has a bad habbit of taking my spot when i got to lay down in bed, or if he lays with you he always sticks his but toward your face, the dog is full of love none the less, once i get home il post a pick of him sitting with the baby its purely adorable. his final bad habbit is if he ever wants to play with you and your standing, lets say doing the dishes he will come and jam the toy right in your but to get your attention, also when he gets outside he thinks hes the king because no one can catch him, but i can out last him then he tires out slows down then i catch him lol.
thank god for giving us larger superior lungs.

the god also knows how to open simple doors in the house.

:D Dingo could open doors, too. He was much better at doors that opened away from him as he would put his front paws on the door and slap at the knob to get it to open. It took him a while to get a door that opened toward him open, but he would do it nonetheless.

We couldn't keep him out of the basement without locking the doors. This was especially true when it stormed. He was under a tree that got struck by lightning... he just got a couple of scorch marks, but he hated storms after that. If he heard thunder, he went to the basement. We eventually had to replace the exterior door as he had it so loose he could just jump up on it and open it.

It took me a month or so before I noticed the Intro forum. :eek: I do have one, though.

Actually, someone dredged it up fairly recently. I ended up locking it because of it.

Hmm I'm gonna go look but I wont make a whole thread called look what I found cos I have some dignity intact :)

Back to pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom