crazy stuff pets do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM499

Daemon Poster
Ok, i've always known my cat was crazy. but this was over the top

a few months ago i left a chair near the door, about 5 minutes later i noticed this little idiot meowing really loud

he got on TOP of the door?!? wtf, thats like an 8 foot jump!

to make it worse, its his favorite spot, he's constantly up here, and he falls off every 10-20 minutes when he falls asleep LOL

l_fe06f94fb6d72c1fa80377d47cff30a1.jpg

LOL cats always do crazy stuff like that, especially kittens when they finally discover they can jump as high as they want to. It's kinda nice when they crawl up the back of the dresser to the sock drawer, though. Makes your socks all warm and cozy. Gotta check for em in there before you head out, though. My cats could never manage to get out of the drawer when I was a kid.

We had a cat who could jump to the top of the fridge and sleep there cause it was warm on top. That was probably an 8ft jump too now that I think about it.

When I was a kid about a year old we had a cat the stupid little bugger got her head caught in the fire guard an my dad had to spend 2 hours taking it apart. She lived to the ripe old age of 19 without mant major screw up's other than falling asleep in the car and waking up half way through my dads journy for work and jumped up on the dash to make her displeasure clear picture a black cat hissing at you an clawing your hands while doing 80 miles a hour on a motor way my dad pulled over caught her an locked he in a tool box drove home an got savvaged by one irate cat when he let her out.

God I miss that cat.

I had a boxer growing up. Great dog. His name was Dingo, named after my uncle's boots. He was the same color and just as wrinkled. :p

He had a couple of bad habits, though. If he got in the house, he headed straight for the recliner (he was an outside dog). Whoever was in the recliner was soon out of it as he would literally push you out of it, usually over the arm. he then promptly stretched out and went to sleep.

His other bad habit was to lay up against teh screen door and break wind. It wasn't bad enough that he would fart, he would look back over his shoulder to make sure it wafted into the house! I accused my dad of doing it for a long time until I was home alone and he did it.

He was a good one.

My mom's little dog does the chair thing. She's small so she jumps in behind you and spreads out. Then slowly but surely edges you forward until she's got the whole thing to herself.

My cat is a putz. She gets herself caught in all sorts of places. She got trapped in the bathtub already. She hisses at the mirrors cause she hates the cat in the reflection...go figure....

I jsut cant figure the cat out. She runs into the grocery bags when we come home from teh store. Not the full ones. the empty ones. She lays in them.

Most cats do the grocery bag thing in my experience, it's like a fort for them. They don't like leaving, either...

Mine does. Of course when i pick up the bag and start to swing it around. She wants to get away from that. :p

Heh I had a cat that liked that one, actually (we had a LOT of cats growing up lol). He would climb into the bag and whine until one of us gave him a ride.

My gunie pig was acting wierd yesterday. For some reason he was having little panic attacks. For some reason he refused to go into his little hutch. He was okay when i came back home in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom