CRASHING CRAFT

XWrench3

Daemon Poster
for some reason, my minecraft game started crashing tonight. it has never done that before. i will be playing along, and in the middle of the game, it pops out of the game to a white page full of text. the 2 things that are different from before, are the most recent minecraft update (i have not done much playing since that was done) and i downloaded and installed virtual box and a virtual computer. those, are both closed out, and i am playing in normal windows 10 trim. is anyone else having trouble with minecraft crashing?

Make sure your Java is up to date.

If you can, post the crash log (remove any personal info if there's any in it).

If you can, post the crash log (remove any personal info if there's any in it).

Also, are you modding minecraft? If so, try getting rid of your mods and check again. Furthermore, try backing up the '.minecraft' folder in %appdata% and delete it, run the mc launcher and let it download all the files again and press play to see if it works.

Lastly, Try googling your error, there are many minecraft forums with answers.

Make sure your Java is up to date.
seems like i just got an update on it about a week or so ago. but when i looked for it in "programs" in the control panel, there is no java. so i downloaded it.

"Also, are you modding minecraft?"
i would not have a clue how to do that. so its stock as it can be.
one other funny thing that has come up since i first posted this, is that trying to stream videos is no longer possible. they stall, lock up, and get so annoying i just quit trying to play them. i am going to try playing and see what happens.

well, that was it. makes me wonder where java went though. i have let no member of my family touch my new computer. and i know i did not uninstall java. if i had uninstalled a program that needed java, could that have taken java with it when it left?

well, that was it. makes me wonder where java went though. i have let no member of my family touch my new computer. and i know i did not uninstall java. if i had uninstalled a program that needed java, could that have taken java with it when it left?

Quite possible. Glad to hear that solved it though.

Back
Top Bottom