Crappy PSU with my case

Skatterbrain

Baseband Member
Alright so I bought this case
ASPIRE X-Navigator ATXA9NW-SS/500 Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ATX 500W dual 12V (Ver. 2.03) Power Supply

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144166

Unfortunately a few of the same just like it for the same price came with a different psu and an extra fan but I never noticed cause will... im an idiot. Anyways I dont have anything to powerful running my comp comp. I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with the powersupply in this case to tell me how much they can take and how long it last. I plan on getting a new one but not for another month or two

Well i've never had experience with it, but 500 watts is a good amount i do believe. I'm running a 460 watt. Unless you are running some top notch stuff. But do be careful for many people say the power supplies they pack with the cases tend to be cheap and extras the companies want to get rid off.

first of all, nice case! i am considering getting myself one of those.

okay, usually in a case/psu combo, the psu will be a POS. but the psu listed in the link u posted sounds pretty good, but dont take my word on it. i might be wrong.

i dont think its sli certified because first of all, if it is, it would have a logo saying so. i also dont think turbolink is very good brand, try thermaltake antec enermax or pc power and cooling mite be expensive though

Well the only reason I heard it was a bad review because I read all of the reviews forthe cases that came with those cases. about 60% of the people that talked about the psu said it was crap.. But I dont know how long that is

Back
Top Bottom