Crapfest PC need advice

sjrdude

BSOD
I have a bad computer. It is a dell 2350. Please, no slander. I was wondering, if it would be possible to purchase a new mother board, CPU, and graphics card, and just switch it with the one in there now?

From what I have read here on the boards I would say not on the motherboard and cpu. As for the graphics card I am sure you should be able to. Anyone else want to second this. I would hate to give this person wrong information.

I have tried to switch the graphics card, but there is an integrated graphics accelerator in the motherboard and I can't figure out how to disable it in the bios.

I could be wrong, but I think you need to buy a whole new system just about... I know some Dell's used different power supplies so you can't use them without a converter of some sort.

I did have one computer where I couldn't disable the video, but I could set it to use AGP first. Maybe you could do that and use some other GFX card?

yes......dells have abnormal cases (not atx) same with the power.

Bios versions are modified too..everything must go :p

just do what all computer enthusiasts do... build your OWN!!!! YAY!!!! not only is it fun, you learn a lot in a the process too...:D

Back
Top Bottom