Crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
saw the movie crank last night and wow that was a sweeeet movie. i loved it and man wonder what the sequels gonne be like

Was it actually any good? I watched the first transporter the other night and that is a god awfull movie. I wanted to see Crank untill i saw the transporter... I might change my mind though.

eh depends on what kind of movies you like
it had gore sex cursing action and some humor
it was so different from any movie its was like watching a movie semi drunk/high yet so professional i dunno but the mood of the movie was unique

Ill check it out then. Gore, sex, cursing, action and humor are definate plus's. I spent money on Snakes on a Plane, might as well check this one out too. :p Not like im doing anything exciting here. :eek:

thebleakness said:
Was it actually any good? I watched the first transporter the other night and that is a god awfull movie. I wanted to see Crank untill i saw the transporter... I might change my mind though.

your crazy.............lol:p

no jus kidding, but i loved the transporter movies

Probably won't see Crank. I read that there was a part where he bangs this hot blonde in public with tons of ppl watching, that's just cool lol.
The Transporter is one of the best action movies ever imo. Definitely a fav

jorsoft03 said:
Probably won't see Crank. I read that there was a part where he bangs this hot blonde in public with tons of ppl watching, that's just cool lol.
The Transporter is one of the best action movies ever imo. Definitely a fav

haha that part was great

but yeah dont go see this if you get queasy easily lots and lots of blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom