craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickfarm

In Runtime
Just browsing craigslist, because i heard the adult services section is now blocked from the site. So i came around the women for men and the men for women sections. No offense to anyone who has ever posted in these sections, but wow. Some of those posts are hilarious, but most are just sad. You really have to come close to hitting rock bottom it seems to post some of those ads. And some people are so picky with what they want, no wonder why they can't find somebody.

Just felt like ranting for the heck of it and haven't posted on this site in a long time and was wondering what your opinions were.

And on a whole other subject on craigslist. I just fixed 3 PS3's with laser problems (1 for myself, and 2 for my friends) tempted to make a little money on the side charging people to fix their systems. Anyone ever do something similar, if so tell me your horror stories or success stories at doing something like that. Was thinking about charging 75 bucks to replace the laser, since the laser itself costs roughly 55 bucks.

Great to see you back around, hick. It's been ages. I still remember the craziness of having 16 people online in Vent :D.

Yeah, most of those ads are pretty sad. Some sound like people who just want to meet new people, but most sound desperate.

Good luck with the repair business. Any way to make a buck nowadays.

Nice to see you back hickfarm. I was just thinking about you earlier this week as the client I am outsourced had a John Deere tracker in their machine shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom