CPU cooler suggestions

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
I need a new cooler that fits AM2+/AM3 socket but I need one that can be facing the back of my case not the top. I want the cooler fan to be facing the exhaust fan of my case and not the top or bottom of the case to get better results.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have actually been looking at that one AR. Have you OC'd your CPU at all and by any chance did you compare stock heatsink temps to the AC heatsink temps?

Thanks for the input AR I was actually just looking at a similar review on techpowerup and it seems that it is a good cooler for a great price.

How long have you had it AR and how do the mounts for the fan hold up? All the reviews I have seen have talked about the uncertainty of the plastic and rubber holding up for a long period of time. Well i guess its kinda irrelevant because it does have a 6 year warranty so I guess they would just replace it if anything like that went wrong.

Well I will probably order it but I am just gonna do a little more searching around but I doubt I am going to find anything that performs much better without almost double the price tag...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom