CPU Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Hi ive always used Tomshardware for both Graphics and CPU comparisons, and today was my day to order my new pc :p but as usual the main factor was money so i needed to decide between the Athlon X2 4200 and the Core 2 Duo E6300 so off to tomshardware i went, but what did i find they only had the Core 2 Duo E6400 and up .... so i could not compare the E6300 to the X24200 so i was highly confused on which to take, In the end i went with my gut feeling and chose the Core 2 Duo E6300.

So my first question is did i make the right choice considering i wont be overclocking.

and number two, does anyone no any other good Cpu Charts like tomshardware, were i can compare both of these processors.

Erm why not.... Which is quicker load up time... which has better fps on games. Ok you might not be able to compare the two different technologies used but you can compare performance between them for similar prices which is what im asking. Its simple which is more powerfull for mainly gaming ... E6300 or Athlon X2 4200.

Thanks Anyway

lol yeah i was being sarcastic as in that any core2duo beats any amd out so there is no comparison cuz it blows amd out of the water in all aspects of performance.

Ahhhhh OK Thanks.... But i think you are being abit overoptimistic yeh agreed strate the way anything E6600 and above cant be caught by amd. But the E6400 has competetors like the X2 4800 and X2 5000.

So by how much does the E6300 'PwN' the X2 4200 ... without being over optimistic :p

King X13 said:
any core2duo beats any amd out so there is no comparison cuz it blows amd out of the water

That's a fanboy statement, if I ever heard one... X2 4800 and 5000 are really close to the E6300, if not slightly better.

Yeh thats what i thought WorldIndustries... So what do you think of X2 4200 v C2D E6300 ?

Thanks

well i think the core2duo would hold its ground amoung an X2 5000 but look at the price and ghz difference for its closest competitor from amd. the x2 5000 is 300 bucks, e6300 is 100 cheaper, and almost a whole ghz slower and still puts up a fight, i dont know the specfic benchmarks agaisnt the 2 but from what ive seen using the e6300 and the e6600 im impressed to say the least.

K M A N said:
Yeh thats what i thought WorldIndustries... So what do you think of X2 4200 v C2D E6300 ?

Thanks

You made the right decision, have fun with your computer.

Evergreen said:
You made the right decision, have fun with your computer.

That sounds like the E6300 wins... i will have great fun with my pc i just hope the rest of its good :p.

I SHOULD be receiving this on monday.

HIS IceQ3 X1950 Pro.

Core 2 Duo E6300

1GB PC5300 Ram (Upgrading to 2Gb ASAP)

200GB 8mb Cache 7200Rpm Western Digital Caviar

AKASA Zen Black Case

400Watt NorthQ King Kong PSU

Gigabyte Mobo (Nothing Special 45Pounds... and it supports everything ive got... and thats all i need :p)

Lightscribe 18x DVD W/RW SATA Drive.

It best play Crysis and UT2007 ! ! AS thats the main reason i just spent 498 pounds... of course i wont be playing them until i have 2GB of ram as i dont want to be dissapointed :p. Until then i pray that my E6300 holds up to the Physics on Crysis :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom