Cpu And Mobo

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i have a 2.7ghz intel celeron processor, i dont feel like upgrading the mobo since i just bought it, the motherboard is "AOpen AX4SPB-UN" i was wondering if with that motherboard i could put in this processor, the "INTEL - Pentium-4 3.2eGHZ, 1024K "Prescott" 800FSB S478" if i could that would be amazing because im looking into playing games now and i dont think my cpu is gunna run the games like it should. I'm buying a radeon 9800 128mb pro AIW and i want that card to not be bottle-necked by my cpu.

Looking at playing games at almost full everything if not full everything...games i wanna play are:
FAR CRY
HALF LIFE 2
DOOM 3
and a few others..cant think of them right now...any help would be appreciated

do you think this cpu is good enough? oo yea im also using 512mb ram

omfg i know, i knew this was gunna happen, i dont want your feedback about me having a celeron, i want your feedback about the question i asked. i didnt ask "hey everyone do u like my celeron, its the best chip ever!, why dont u criticize it" did i?

dont freak out on me. all i said was dont get a celeron.

Anyways, i think all the stuff ur gonna get/ wanna get is gonna work out good :D.

ok, lol sry i wasnt very happy its just i asked that question in a local forum and i got 5 pages of "AMD is this and AMD is that" it just pisses me off sometimes...oo btw can anyone figure out how fast of a processor i can stick onto my motherboard? the reason i ask is because a computer guy i know says 3.2ghz but another guy i know says 3.6ghz

lol. i hate AMD. Im an Intel man. From what i kno about computers (and i kno the same amount of computers ad u kno quantim physics) is that Intel is good for gaming and AMD is for cheep gamers...

lol im just getting into gaming, and u must know alot about computers since i have a degree in quantum physics

oo btw would a 3.2ghz processor be good for gaming or would that still make a bottle-neck thing happen?

money man aint being a dik but a celeron is shit 4 gaming its not how hi the GHZ IS AMD ATHLON AINT 4 CHEAP GAMERS PAINT BALLER U NOOB you dont no alot about computers since i read alot of post from you PENTIUM IS GOOD MULTI-TASK, AMD IS BETTER 4 GAMING,MONEY MAN JUST GO OUT N BUY A GOOD MOBO WITH A SOCKET 939 AND A AMD ATHLON 64Bit 3200+ OR 3000+ THEN BUT THEN GET A 120 SATA HDD THAT WILL BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE A BIT AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST A GOOD G'CARD

money_man said:
lol im just getting into gaming, and u must know alot about computers since i have a degree in quantum physics

o... lol. I didnt kno u had a degree in quantum physics. Then i kno just the same amount of info on computers as u kno computers.

Back
Top Bottom