Counter Strike Source

Yeah total piece of crap in 1.6 its funny cause it just pisses ppl up just spay and bam hs with thet gun haha sprays so fast

Man, this is weird. Im trying to get used to 1.6, but in 1.6 the guns dont kick like they do in source, so im always trying to shoot at the legs, but because its 1.6 I only shoot their legs.. Lol sad.

I find Source to be a lot easier then 1.6. At least at the initial release of Source.

I like source mainly because of how more interactive the enviorment is. I mean you shot a bottle andit moves, shoot a PC and it falls apart, shoot a chair and it moves. Also how the players fall (its natural) when you shot a guy he doesn't fly though a wall. And the glass is great fun :) I love running though glass.

Also I like the p90 on CS source, killed 6 in about 10 seconds with it today on a mad rush into a heavly defended area (pure luck).

Don't see how i ever played CS:CZ
whats that mointor that mointors your FPS and all.

Source might only seem easier because it most likely has people in it that started playing at source.. most of the 1.6'ers stick to 1.6 because:
A, they have stone-age computers
B, they think source is too easy (again, most of the source players haven't been playing since 1.3 or anything like that)
C, just hate change.

A lot of new poeple play source. If I was back up into my old skill level heh i'd pwn on soruce. Very few good poeple on source.

Back
Top Bottom