Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, always liked a good CS battle. Though tbh didn't get into CS:S as much as I did the older games. CS:CZ, CS1.6, etc

Well, it's just kind of an update to CS:S, isn't it? We're not gonna get a full new one until the next console cycle when they bring out HL3. I never got into CS:S before, but I think this is going to be a good opportunity for me, and others like me.

PS: Here's to hoping Valve does this the exact same as Portal 2. Buy the ps3 version and get the pc free with cross platform play. It's already been confirmed you can use a mouse and keyboard on ps3.

new maps, new menu layout, same graphics and movement. I only got to play one map but it feels like CS:S. It definitely isn't bringing anything revolutionary or completely new to the table. But it has enough content to be a full game in itself. I will post screens and more info on it when the beta launches next month.

Why not? Source was pretty legit still

Source was dated 4 or 5 years ago, today it's a fossil. Sadly Valve's new M.O. seems to be release as many games as possible that are little more than mods of their 2005 era lineup.

If they aren't capable of putting out a new engine they should just license Cryengine 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom