Counter Strike and Router

Status
Not open for further replies.
What version, just wondering. You may have had the wrong version on their as you have to pay attention to the actual version number of the router.

No he didn't have the wrong version, it's just something on the latest firmware (1.46.2) and between (1.45.11) that's causing the disconnects. So I downgraded his firmware to (1.45.7) and the problem was solved.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Sate...goBlobs&blobwhere=1130811466412&ssbinary=true

I'm pretty sure not having the latest firmware is a bad idea security wise, but he ain't got nothing to lose. I think on the link the firmware 1.45.11 #12 "Modified MTU/MRU function for better handling" may have been the cause of the problem or any one of those fixes.

i have a wireless netgear router (but i connect w/ wire) and when i want to browse the servers, only 200 or 300 servers show up. but when i connect directly to cable modem, i get like 30,000 servers. i tried port forwarding and everything.. and still nothing.. i've come to the conclusion that my router is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom