Could use some help on web site please

I would like my site to look more professional, better put together, etc. It needs a face lift heheh

I would like to put a banner up top with the web site address and maybe some background, etc

david6789 said:
I would like my site to look more professional, better put together, etc. It needs a face lift heheh

I would like to put a banner up top with the web site address and maybe some background, etc
Hire a desinger:D

~~NetLight~~
Awsome page man I will try some of it out.
I borrowed a book called web sites for dummies. Then I looked at alot of free web site templates but couldnt find one that was perfect (I know I was being to picky). So I cut and pasted some html and did the rest myself.

======================================================

~~Dynamix~~
Lol I can't afford a designer. I went broke on the web hosting/domain name.

I found a background I want to use. Where do I FTP the .gif too?
And is this the proper tag:
<body background="lightcloud.gif">

Lastly where do I place the tag in the HTML?

Thanks
Dave

OK, paste the background tag in as the <body> tag. You can include other attributes in there too, such as <body background="lightcloud.gif text="darkblue>.

Upload lightcloud.gif into the same directory (i.e same place) as the HTML file that you want it to appear on. If you want to put it into another directory, you can either type in <body background="http://yoursite.example.com/images/lightcloud.gif"> (using the proper URL to the file).

Hope That Helps!!!

I still cant get this to work.

Here is my site: www.SaveMyKids.org

My cpanel files look liek this:
Public_Html
-Images (folder)
-Gallery.html
-Index.html
-lightcloud.jpg
-updates.html

:confused: :confused:

Back