Could someone tell me what is a B stock Computer

feliks

Beta member
I was sold in 2009 a computer as new from a B stock I paid £300 for a tower (mesh) After 11 month I had some problems and discovered this computer was built and sold in 2002 7years earlier. I think that I was robbed. The guy refuse to refund me and take back his antiquity. Any advice?

"B Stock" is typically re-certified returns and carry a very limited warranty, if one at all. Since the computer is 2 years old, I'm sure it is way past any limited warranty it may have came with. There's not much you can do other than to repair the unit or purchase or build a new one.

"B Stock" is typically re-certified returns and carry a very limited warranty, if one at all. Since the computer is 2 years old, I'm sure it is way past any limited warranty it may have came with. There's not much you can do other than to repair the unit or purchase or build a new one.

Hi, The computer was first made and sold in august 2002. I bought it in August 2009. Today this machine is 9 years old almost. I got this information from Mesh, Once I wrote to them to get some explaination and by the serial number they told me this computer was manufactured in August 2002. WHEN SOLD TO ME IT WAS ALREADY 7 YEARS OLD.

Back
Top Bottom