Could anyone do a tiny voice acting part *help for friend please*

projectfear22

Baseband Member
So my friend needs someone who could do a british accent just for a few lines in a youtube movie

I might post details later but please reply if you'd like to help

Depends on the lines and the accent you're after! The traditional British accent is "Received Pronunciation," but some people prefer notherners accents. My accent is a bit of a combination and probably hard to place as I've spent a lot of time away from home! (Midlands)

So my friend needs someone who could do a british accent just for a few lines in a youtube movie

I might post details later but please reply if you'd like to help

I love voice acting! I've been implementing an English accent since I was in 4th grade. I even used it this morning on a new girl at the coffee stand. Works like a charm ;)

I love voice acting! I've been implementing an English accent since I was in 4th grade. I even used it this morning on a new girl at the coffee stand. Works like a charm ;)

Okay I'll send you both a private message with his facebook and email so he can tell you more. He's really friendly so no worries :D

Please notify me when you contacted him. :)

The British don't aaaaaall have the same accent fellas, which British accent do you want (or who speaks it)? Pierce Brosnan? Hugh Grant? Colin Firth?

Okay I'll send you both a private message with his facebook and email so he can tell you more. He's really friendly so no worries :D

Please notify me when you contacted him. :)

Back
Top Bottom