Corporate owned phone

Yes I agree lol �� no adult sites obviously. You would have to be mad to browse sites like that on a company phone. I use mine for limited personal use i.e. family only, oh and replying to posts on this forum which i think is awesome by the way Otherwise its business as usual.

You'd be surprised at how many people actually look at adult-related sites on their work computer during work.

So can you read peoples text messages
Yes. I wouldn't recommend sexting or sending nudies or anything else that may displease your employer.

You'd be surprised at how many people actually look at adult-related sites on their work computer during work.

I've seen it plenty, too. As soon as you don't mention this, somebody will say, "You just said no games! I was watching teh pronz!"

Lol I save the sexting for the bedroom. Although one thing I did read it polices today and it looks like what I'm doing / using my phone for is cool. So if anything always be sure and stay on the side of caution âš 

If you are given a phone from your boss, assume that he or she can see absolutely every little thing you do on that phone, as well as see what's stored on the phone, regardless of where you are at, they can set the device up to call home over cellular data and report back at any time, as well as accept incoming information from the office.

Chances of them actually investigating your account? Slim to none if you are following the rules and doing nothing against policy, or doing nothing illegial. But the moment you raise a red flag in the software they use, they will start poking and probing that phone till they are satisfied.

Also, I am almost certain there are laws about modifying a phone that isn't yours... Though, that may be a state by state thing.

Back
Top Bottom