Corny jokes, but funny non the less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
<table style="width: 419px; height: 226px;" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td><table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">[SIZE=+2]"The Snail"[/SIZE]</td> <td valign="top" align="right">[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can.

Three years later, there's a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says "What the **** was that all about?"
</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><hr width="225"></td></tr> </tbody></table>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top" width="15%">
</td> <td><table width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">[SIZE=+2]"The Magical Frog"[/SIZE]</td> <td valign="top" align="right">[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> One day in a great forest there was a magical frog walking down to the watering hole. This forest was so big that the frog had never seen another animal in it's life. By chance today a bear was chasing a rabbit to have for its dinner.

The frog called for the two to stop. the frog said "Seeing as you are the only two animals I have seen, I will grant you each three wishes. Bear you first" the bear thought for a minuite, being the male that he was he said "I wish for all the bears in the forest except me to be female"

The rabbit wished for a crash helmut, the bear thought to himself 'Stupid rabbit why is he wasting his wishes'

It was the bear's next turn "Well i wish all the bears in the next forest were female" the rabbit wished for a motorcycle. The bear was stunned 'Why didn't the rabbit wish for money to buy a motorbike'

It was the bears last wish "OK I wish for all the bears in the world except me where female" the rabbit laughed and gunned the engine then said "I wish the bear was gay".
</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><hr width="225"></td></tr> </tbody></table>​
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="15%">
</td> <td><table width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">[SIZE=+2]"Golf Anyone?"[/SIZE]</td> <td valign="top" align="right">[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Indeed, the ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in evident agony.

The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She said, "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow."

"Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be all right...I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch.

But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants,and she put her hands inside. She began to massage him. She then asked him, "How does that feel?"

To which he replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like ****."
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Way down chonder in dat old swamp we be known as Louisiana, Boudreaux's old lady she be praynant for a lon' time, and now her time had come. So, he brought her to the doctor, and the doctor was done begun to deliver the baby.

She had a little boy, and the doctor he look over at Boudreaux an' say, "Hey, Boudreaux, you just done had you a son! Ain't dat just grand?"

Boudreaux he git all excited by this here, but justin 'bout dat time dat der doctor done speak up and say, "Hold on right chere! We ain't be done finished up yet!"

The doctor then delivered a little girl.

He say, "Hey, Boudreaux! You done got you a daughter! She a purty lil ting, too."

Boudreaux he be kinda puzzled 'bout all this here, and then the doctor he say, "Hold on, we still ain't got done yet!"

The doctor done den deliver up another boy and said, "Boudreaux, you done got you 'nother boy!"

When Boudreaux and Marie went home wit' their three new chil'ren, he done set down with his wife and he say, "Mama, ju remember dat night what we done up and runned out of dat Vas-o-line and we had to use dat tree in one oil?"

She say, "Yeah, I do done remember dat, Boudreaux. Why you be done askin'?"

Boudreaux exclaimed, "Man, it's a darn goo' ting we did na use a none of dat der WD-40!"

The Moon

Q: Which is farther? the moon or China?

A: China. you can see the moon, but you can't see China can ya?
(highlight A to see explanation)

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

That was a good one Trotter

It would be like you asking for ALL the males in your city to be female... then I come along and make YOU gay...

(god I just ruined this joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom