Corneal Abrasion?

I wear glasses because I can't stand to actually put anything on my eye.

Geez, that must have hurt...

ooh so thats what you scratched lol

508px-Schematic_diagram_of_the_human_eye_en.svg.png

the little bumpy thing on the front

nutin really to do with contacts but i wear glasses and in gym today i got hit in the face really hard with a dodge ball :p then i got a noseblood.then after class i punched the guy in the face to return the favor(btw he had a nosebleed after that :p)

Yeah, it's mostly better today, hurts a bit still because I decided to wear my contacts since there was no way I was going on not being able to see. I'm sure it'll be fine tomorrow.

Everyone says I look a lot better without the glasses though, so I deal with them. Pain in the butt to get used to in the beginning, the first time I went in to try them it took me half an hour to get one in. Then the lady's like, okay, now the next one. :rolleyes:

Lol, but yesterday, people kept asking me if I was high because my eye was all red and I bumped into this one door like 3 times.

Nice one mongoman, lol. Hopefully a lot of people saw it happen. :p

borat_sagdiyev said:
ever heard of sarcasm? lol
Usually ArrizX doesn't resort to sarcasm, jokes, yes, but not that, as a matter of interest, I asked David to make ArrizX a mod, & a very good one he turned out to be, now he doesn't keep chipping in & criticising posts, does he? so stop doing it, ask him if I'm right, but I bet you don't.

Back
Top Bottom