Copying game to hardrive

Jack05

In Runtime
hey all
just wondering if it is possible to copy a game to the hardrive so that it doesn't need the cd to pay it?
jack

When you install a game, it's already saved into your hard drive. You just need to find a site for No-CD Cracks.
NOTE: Some games w/ online play WON'T work.

well there are things that use .iso files to play games like some net cafes LOL Alcohol 120% works for me

LOL I got about 3 burning programs on my comp, media player, musicmatch and as soon as I get the net ill be getting morpheus as well. Is there anywhere I can download ALcohol 120% looks expensive ;)
jack

wow it looks nice ;)
is it a good FSP? I have mates who use morpheus which is why im getting it plus I haven't heard of limewire before?
jack

If you want to make an image of your game on your hard disk, you can use Limewire or WInMx to go and get IsoBuster. It will open the image back on your hard disk (no on a CD) and then in your game .ini file you can direct startup to the folder you created instead of having it directed to your cdrom.

Too bad if you directly copy a game or program from one HDD to another, the registry settings are not sent over, and it screws up eh? Besides, you are all HORRIBLE PEOPLE! Quit hacking games! Game designers don't make enough money as is, and when you steal a game, you take from the company which in turn pays their employees less money, which in turn makes employees angry and sad, which makes company make a worse game next time around!! BAD PEOPLE YOU ALL ARE!! SHAME!!

Back
Top Bottom