Copy song from CD to Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Beefcake said:
Can't you just explore the disk then click and drag the music you want out onto your hard drive?

...as before, tracks on copyrighted retail music CDs are in CDA format. If you try dragging and dropping a CDA file (a track) from the CD to a folder on the Hard Drive, it will simply create a link to the track on the CD.

CDEX is another good, free CD Ripper for ripping tracks to MP3, WAV, OGG and some other formats (but no WMA support):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos/

O yea, I'm just used to coping MP3 CDs and not regular ones. All the ones I ever copied were MP3 format (because burning MP3 disks is SOOO much faster then regular audio), and I haven't bought a retail CD for a long time, I either get it the "free" ;) way or my friends make me a copy (which they also use MP3 format).

sammytheman said:
hey fellas I was wondering how can I copy music from Cd to hard drive without buying a software?

just rip the audio cd you have by windows media player. END OF STORY

Re: Re: Copy song from CD to Hard Drive

maroon1 said:
just rip the audio cd you have by windows media player. END OF STORY

Just did that for a school the other day,Ripped a whole bunch of kid's cd's for the 1st grade's end of school party,Just popped it in told it to copy from cd and bingo!!!

"Winows is not the only thing in existance!!!...."

If u using a Mac with QuickTime 4 or higher, open the files and go SAVE AS... It worked for me before. :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom