Cooling Issue and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtoTam

Solid State Member
Hey everyone, couple of questions

It's pretty damn hot today, 93 degrees right now, and my pc sits in a room without an ac. I downloaded SpeedFan and checked my drives and cpu's temperatures, and I was amazed by a huge 55 degrees and a fire symbol. Upon doing so, I immediately unplugged my pc and carried it to an AC'ed room and let it cool for 1 1/2 hours. Just turned it on now and got Speed Fan going again.

Here's a screenshot of current info:

temps3tx.jpg

My fans started spinning just now pretty loudly and it's been spinning now for 5 minutes, I wonder if I should be worried? Thanks for any input.

Did they just get louder, or are they going faster? (Check the rpms with speedfan)

If they got louder without going faster, they could be wearing down. I had to replace my 120mm fan because first it got loud, then it started clicking, then it pretty much gave out. However, if they're going faster too, no worries. Remember also, that just because they get louder without going faster, does not mean they're going bad. Might just be the orientation of them or something too.

Ok I'm in the air conditioned room moved the whole pc. All temps are:

screen23nm.jpg

How do I make the last one go down? Help me! Fans are set to 100 and it's not lowering! :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom