cool gamers tip

LOL , thats an awesome tip for my VX revolution mouse.

its got a scroler speed option on the bottem wich lets it spin for like 15 seconds in one push (or 350 pages on word) :D

I can click faster than you can scroll :p

Games only accept a certain amount of clicks per second to eliminate people doing what your doing, it can be considered cheating.

For gamemodes without xhairs, I just put a peice of clear tape with a red dot on my screen where the xhair would be :)

Ever played COD4? Semi-auto weapons shoot as fast as you can click. Mouse wheeling is lame anyway.

yeah both of those tips, the mouse wheel and the tape on monitor, are usefull on some games. However the games that I play.. well neither will help at all or help very little. :p And even if they would help I wouldn't use them, I concider it cheating.

Well, for games where you need repetitive clicking, such as Runescape, you can turn on 5 as a click and just hit 5. It's much more relaxing then having to hold a mouse. 5 on the numpad btw.

Ever played COD4? Semi-auto weapons shoot as fast as you can click. Mouse wheeling is lame anyway.

Naah, if i wheel as fast as possible you only fire a single shot. If i hit my wheel at a medium speed, i fire 5 or so in quite rapid succession.

yeah i use mouse wheel its good for single shot weapon's but thats all everything else is faster and also its hard to aim while using it...

yea, I do what DJ-chris does when I play bf2 and I've got the sniper rifle in case I've got a close encounter...

but too bad bf2 already has stuff auto-mapped to the scroll wheel......

lol cod4 pistol with scroll shoot is so fun , just give it a flick and watch people die

After seeing this thing I couldn't resist and I just placed my order for an overnight delivery, it will be here tomorrow :)

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-n52te-...8?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1210883873&sr=8-8

However I'm having 2nd thoughts now :( I was hoping to use it with CS 1.6 but looking at the button configuration I'm not sure how comfortable its going to be... O well I will let u know.

Back
Top Bottom