Cookie crap

thomas49th

In Runtime
:( Hi if i log into a site after 2 mins my cookie from the temp files folder is gone and i have to log in again. This has hapend on vbcity.com and here (computerforums.org). I have an always allow setting so why is it not working. I see my cookie disapear of the list! and im gona have to log into here again to actually post this post!

How do i resolve this?

Thx

NOTE: if i use the other xp pro partition or use VMWare with another opersatting system i have NO problems! It must be somthing with thhis pc...somthing is reseting the registry!

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!

If i set auto update on when i restart my pc they're set to off. This happend with my laptop before i got my new pc. I am current;y running xp home edition. How do i resolve all these problems? If i change firewall settings after about 1 min they are reset. I check for dogdy processes on task man but i cant see any. I cant use tasklist in cmd.exe cus i use home ed

Wot shud i do?

this might do it go to control panel then internet options then under temporary internet files go to settings and check how much space you are dedicating to these files before they are deleted try making it higher hope this works, had the same problam a couple months ago but it seemed to work itself out

Back
Top Bottom